4th and 1 Football Camp Refundable Deposit
To reserve your child's spot at the 2018 4th and 1 Football Camp, please submit this $25 refundable deposit.
Once your child completes the camp, your deposit will be promptly refunded.
For more information, visit www.4thand1.org
Welcome to the 4th and 1 Football Camp
Welcome to the 4th and 1 Football Camp. 4th and 1 is a free football camp for at-risk student-athletes that balances football training with intensive SAT/ACT classes, and workshops on college admissions, business skills, and life-skills. For five days, student-athletes live on the campus of Northeast Texas Community College for an intensive week of physical, mental and spiritual growth.
When Should I Arrive on the Campus of Northeast Texas Community College?
Registration will begin promptly at 12:30 PM on Sunday (July 8). At least one guardian and your student-athlete should arrive on the campus of Northeast Texas Community College.
The camp ends on July 13th with a banquet that begins at 6:30 pm.
At least one guardian is required to participate in our 4th and 1 Orientation that will begin at 2:30 PM. During this orientation, we will introduce the mission of our organization, review camp rules and provide a brief presentation on the college application and financial aid process.
Our orientation will conclude at 3:00 PM.
What Should my Student-Athlete Bring to Camp?
We will provide your student-athlete with (2) jerseys, (1) pair of shorts, (1) backpack, (1) notebook and writing utensils. Below is a list of items to consider as you pack for camp:
- 1 pair of football cleats (preferably black or white)
- 1 pair of running shoes
- Soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal hygienic items
- Shower shoes
- Swimming trunks
- Washing detergent (we will wash camp gear daily)
- Twin-sized bed linens
- One form of personal I.D.
- Jeans (for workshops)
- Short or long-sleeve collared shirts (for workshops)
- 1 pair of dress pants (examples: Dockers or dress slacks)
- 1 long-sleeve button-down collared shirt and slacks (for Friday banquet)
- 1 pair of dress shoes (for Friday banquet)
- Money for incidentals (no more than $30)
- Alarm clock
- Snacks (for after-hours)
Coach Daron K. Roberts